Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon Board Game
From Wizards of the Coast website:
A cooperative game of adventure for 1-5 players set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons.
A heavy shadow falls across the land, cast by a dark spire that belches smoke and oozes fiery lava. A cave mouth leads to a maze of tunnels and chambers, and deep within this monster-infested labyrinth lurks the most terrifying creature of all: a red dragon!
Designed for 1-5 players, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, challenging quests, and cooperative game play.This game includes the following components:
• 42 plastic heroes and monsters
• 13 sheets of interlocking cardstock dungeon tiles
• 200 encounter and treasure cards
• Scenario book
• 20-sided die
This game includes the following components:
- 42 plastic miniatures. 5 hero figures, 30 monster figures, and 7 villain figures
- 41 illustrated, interlocking dungeon tiles.
- 9 illustrated Hero and Villain tiles
- Adventure book
- 200 cards including 50 power cards, 53 encounter cards, 30 monster cards, 33 treasure cards, and 6 boon cards
- 192 markers and tokens
- 20-sided die
3 Official Bonus Adventures if also own Castle Ravenloft- http://www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/duad/20110408
Geeklist of D&D Adventure System Heroes- http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/59567/dungeons-dragons-adventure-system-custom-heroes
Ages: 12 and upFamily: Dungeons & Dragons, Dungeons and Dragons Adventure System Board Games, From RPG books to board games, Solitaire GamesPublisher: Wizards of the CoastTime: 60 minutesYear: 2011